Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Rounding the Corner.......365, Day #31


I can't believe we're at the end of our first month with 365 Cards!! If you haven't checked out the site yet, you are REALLY missing out on a good thing! My card box is filling up fast. THIRTY ONE cards done this month!!! Whew! Anyway, today's challenge is to make a card with only rounded edges. I used a .cut file that I downloaded from Capadia Designs. I cut the design in half after cutting it and viola! (I saw this on the Capadia site and loved hers!). This size is perfect for a 6X6 envie. The SG and Sweet Girl was cut from Graphically Speaking (Cricut). I also added the little pearls in all of the scallops. This is not my favorite card, but my mojo is not on target tonight. It's been a long work day! So, thanks for stopping by! (Can't wait for tomorrow and the beginning of another month of card designs!).


12 comments:

Ann said...

Super cute! I love the unique shape and the pearls along your scalloped edge!

~amy~ said...

sah-wheet!!! Great job!!! Love this...

Ginny said...

great take on the challenge :0)

Maz said...

Gorgeous Di, congratulations on completing the month, like you my box is filling up nicely
Maz

Bex said...

I love it, fabulously pink!

Vicky said...

This is so cool! Great job and congrats on finishing a whole month of cards!!

Kristen H said...

I love this totally creative card that you have made. It sure is nice thinking outside the box or square in this application. I like your embellishments too.
Thank for all the nice complements on my blog!!!
Have a great day! xxx

Linda Beeson said...

I just love that shape! What a great idea and SOOOO love the red.

Taffy said...

that is adorable!! I love the idea of it!! too dang cute! I may lift from ya!! :)

Amanda Mac said...

That's a really cute idea!

Karen Lee said...

Awesome!! I never would have thought of this shape!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

oooh, oooh, oooooh!!! YOu are one creative cookie!!! This is so great and different and just wonderful! Great great job!