Saturday, March 14, 2009

365 DIY


Today's challenge at 365Cards is DIY. Make your own flowers. So, I cut some flowers out of some beautiful pp from Paper Studio. I added some stems and a "wish" and done! I wanted to make this one simple so that pretty pp would stand out. So....I left the background white. I can't believe I kept up on 365 this week. Sometimes it's a struggle, but it's well worth it in the end. Well, thanks for stopping by! Going to play with Maggie now cause she leaves tomorrow :(

7 comments:

Vicky said...

This is beautiful Diana!! Love how those flowers just pop off the page!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE the PP!! Great work!

Eating Cheetos said...

Those are such fun & adorable flowers! Such a happy card!

Anonymous said...

These flowers are so 'happy'! Love it!

Enfys said...

Diana, this is the type of card that I truly admire, but I can never achieve such simple elegance myself. Lessons please!
hugs
Enfys xx

Kristie Larsen said...

That paper is just gorgeous! You picked your paper well and made wonderful flowers. I love how simple yet effective this card is. Great job!

Wendy and Chris said...

I love this one... very modern and clean!