Wednesday, March 4, 2009

365 Cards, Day #4




Today (yes today! - I'm on time for this one!), our challenge was to make a card based on an advertisement. Well, I've been walking by this magazine in my kitchen for a week and everytime I see it I think what a cool color combination. Sooooo, I used it for this challenge. My card is not my favorite, but it's late, I'm tired and I did the best I could :) The U that I used was white and I wanted yellow (like the little circle on the magazine), so I colored it with a sharpie. It worked! Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 5! And....if you haven't checked out what's going on at 365 cards, you really should. Great challenges (and prizes to come later)!


6 comments:

Bamabel said...

Whoa gf! You are on a roll! Look at all these beautiful cards! I enjoyed seeing each of them! Keep it up! Happy Scrappin'!

Hugs,
Aymee

Vicky said...

Nice job!!! This looks great..can't wait to see more of your cards in upcoming challenges & glad you're enjoying it!

Kristie Larsen said...

ok, I totally LOVE RAch!! I have that same mag. We did the Chicken Orzo Salad last night which was SO easy and very good. Going to try the garlic pizza tonight. And your card is Great! Nice work on the Ad Inspiration challenge.
loves
k

Enfys said...

What a fantastic colour combo, you really did a great job with this one
hugs
Enfys

Chrissy C said...

Great job! Rachel is the best isn't she. I just discovered 365. Tomorrow is a crafting day so I want to try a few.

Again, wonderful card!

Lea L. said...

Cute card!!! Great job with the ad challenge!

~Lea