Thursday, March 5, 2009

365 cards, Day #5

I'm back! It's a new day and day #5 at 365 Cards. Today we were asked to make a "quickie" Thank You card. Well, this card was made as quick as lightning! The pp is BoBunny - Homespun collection. The image is from Pink Petticoat (love those images!). So, I printed the image, cut it with my cricut and the mini monograms cartridge, scalloped circle in white and then in orange and then added a little color and some glitter. I attached it to my pp with some pop dots and adhered the pp to my card base. Then I added a ribbon and done! (It actually took me longer to tie the ribbon than anything! We need a tutorial at 365 on ribbon tying!). Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by 365 Cards and get some cards made!

8 comments:

Chrissy C said...

This card is adorable! I saw this challenge this morning. I really want to try. It will be hard for me I LOVE embellishments. I want to try the ad one from yesterday too. Tomorrow's a crafting day so we'll see. Thanks for sharing!

Vicky said...

Hi Diana! Love this! That stamp and sentiment are too sweet! Can't wait to see your card tomorrow!

Wendy and Chris said...

This is adorable! I always think less is more! Love it!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!! I'm a huge fan of orange! Thanks for playing along at 365 cards!

Anonymous said...

Diana....I have to get me some of this paper, so nice!!! I love the colors of the card - warm and bright.

Taffy said...

You're certainly whipping out those cards, aren't ya?!?!

You're doing an amazing job and i can't believe you're already on day 5!!!! *eeks*

Elaine said...

Awww!! Love that little lamb! This is such a sweet little card - I can think of so many people that I'd like to make this for!

Ann said...

Super cute! LOVE the orange and the sparkle!