Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Giving it All You've Got! and 2S4U #21


Today's challenge on 365 Cards is to use 5 patterned papers and 5 embellishments on one card. So, I felt like I needed to do sort of a collage card. I've used 5 papers by different mfg's, but at least 2 are My Mind's Eye. I added some inking, sewing, some little charms, a little clip, a puzzle piece, a cute little butterfly, a bookmark and a tiny flower. That's a few more than 5, but hey.....it's a collage, right? The puzzle piece was "raw" and I added some alcohol inks to it and a stamp. Oh, almost forgot my pretty little lace at the bottom! I LOVE LACE! So, I'm also using this card for this weeks challenge at 2S4U and Laura's sketch #21. There are some FAB cards this week both at 365 AND 2S4U, so be sure to go over and check them out. Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow.....



P.S. I've added a couple more pics today so you can see the close up of some of the cute little embellies.

9 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Just beautiful! I love all the details and the colors:) Thanks for playing! We missed you last week!
Laura

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! Great take on the challenge

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous job!!! Thanks for playing with us over at 365 cards!!

Vicky said...

Ooh...Diana! I love this one! You did a fantastic job combining all of these elements!

Kristie Larsen said...

Absolutely LOVELY!

Savitri said...

Very pretty card!!! The details are stunning and the colors gorgeous!

cnelson said...

really pretty! love the colors!

Deanna said...

This turned out beautiful!

Goblinf said...

lovely colours