Sunday, March 29, 2009

Card Patterns, Sketch #8 and TPE Challenge #8

So, I looked and looked at this sketch and wondered what I would do. Then, I saw a great tutorial on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog, done by the very talented Kirsty Brown. She made the cuttest little bunny using punches. Well, I didn't have all of those punches, so I used my trusty Cricut. I made a .cut file of the bunny, cut it out, ran each piece thru the Cuttlebug Swirls and Swiss dots folders and then pieced it all together. So, this is what I came up with for this week's sketch. I turned the sketch on it's side and added my take on it. The pp is by Making Memories. Be sure to stop in at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog to see Kirsty's tutorial. Also, The Pink Elephant challenge this week is Easter. So, hey - this card works for both! Don't you just love when that happens? Check out The Pink Elephant's DT cards this week. Pure eye candy!!Thanks for stopping by AND for taking the time to comment.



Here is the sketch (remember, I turned it sideways for my card):




And here is my card:

31 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

Could this card be any cuter!? I don't think so! Your bunny is ADORABLE!

Rose said...

This is the cutest bunny ever!!! Love your card for the challenge.

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I love it Diana! It is soo cute! It looks beautiful on a card. Thanks for linking it to me. Keep the unspiration going!
Kirsty

Susan said...

Very cute bunny - thanks for sharing!

Chrissy C said...

Well now aren't you something!! He has to be the cutest bunny ever! I wish I could learn my way around DS. I'm a disaster...LOL!

Carol said...

This is the cutest little bunny. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this?! I LOVE that bunny!!!!
Fabulous job!!!!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness....love your take on the CP sketch!!! Sooooo FUN!

Shari said...

I love this bunny, Very cute card!

LORi said...

Wow!! This is ADORABLE!!! SUPER NICE!!

Thanks so much for joining us at TPE!!

Blessings,
LORi BOYD

Anonymous said...

This card is just ADORABLE!! Great job combining all of the challenges and thanks for joining us over at CP. Someone will be getting a super cute bunny card from you! :)

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

wow
Adorable
and the bunny is so very nice
great job

greetings from germany
iris

Annie said...

Oh you're card is just so cute - that bunny is fantastic - I love him.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

whoistracy said...

Oh that bunny is just adorable!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us.

Trudi said...

What a cute card and that bunny is adorable

Julie said...

just lovely bunny is super cute

Carol said...

Your bunny is brilliant! the card is very striking...i love it :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

Robin said...

What an adorable bunny. Great card!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Katie said...

I love your fun interpretation of the sketch. Your card couldn't be cuter!!

Katie

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I just love this card! The bunny is so cute.

Krista B. said...

Cutest bunny card ever, I love it :)

Ylona said...

Cute card!

~Lori Roop said...

Totally cute!! Great job and TFP!!

~Lori R (TPE)

Taffy said...

this is adorable!! i gotta remember that!!

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is so cute and all done from punches...Hugs Kath xxxx

Susan said...

That is just down right adorable! Cute....cute...cute!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Really fun bunnies. Great job with the Card Patterns Sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

sam said...

cute card! love the bunny!

Angela said...

So cute... love the bunny...

Thanks for joining us at TPE

Ann said...

How did I miss this one?! It's SO cute!!!