Sunday, March 22, 2009

Super Sketch Sunday, Day #22

It's day 22 at 365 Cards and we were given a great sketch today by Pam. Here's my take on it. Not sure why I did a baby card, except that I don't think I've EVER done one! I loved these soft colored papers by Martha Stewart. (They were on sale at Michael's!). The little feet and the sentiment were cut from Cricut's New Arrival cartridge. I added some embossing on the lettering with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. Then, I added some stitching. Still not "great" at this, but I'm gonna keep tryin'! You really should go check out 365 Cards and see what the DT and the other ladies are doing. It's fantabulous!! So, thanks for stopping by AND thanks for all the nice comments on my great news. Back later.....

12 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

OH! Those little feet are adorable! I love what you did with this sketch!

Ann said...

Love those little feet and that gorgeous ribbon!

Unknown said...

I love these colors! Perfect unisex baby card!

Karen Lee said...

Oh my gosh I'm lovin' those feet!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love those little feet :)

~Tammy~ said...

Fantastic take on the sketch. Love your stitching! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards today.

~amy~ said...

FABulous job on the Sunday Sketch!!!

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

what a great idea
your card is very very nice

greetings from germany
iris

Maz said...

How adorable is this card?
Love those little feet
Maz

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out awesome. So darling.

Unknown said...

omg! love those little feet!!! so cute!!! and yes...looking foward to martinsville...keeping my hopes high as normal!

Enfys said...

Love what you did with the sketch, your card is darling (so is your little Maggie, she looks such a poppet)
hugs
Enfys x