Sunday, March 8, 2009

I DID IT!




I have officially caught up now on my 365 Cards challenges for this week. Whew! I can't get behind again for sure! So, today's challenge is a sketch by the very talented, creative and just super fun Kazan (fro 2S4U!). I needed to make a male birthday card, so I used this sketch. The sentiment is cut from Cricut's Alphalicious cartridge. I use that cartridge so much! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! (oh yeah, be sure to page down on my blog and see the other cards I made today!). TFL!

10 comments:

Hazel said...

Well done for being up to date - and such lovely crafting for all the challenges - I'm up to date too (but I don't know how long it will last!) x

Pam said...

Great work, Diana - such a wonderful mix of colors, patterns, and textures!!

Bex said...

I'm still catching up!
Fab card, and well done for keeping up!
Love n Hugs
bex x

Steph Jacobson said...

Great masculine card--love the combination of colors and patterns!

Bamabel said...

Beautiful card gf!!!

Vicky said...

Love these colors! It's so warm and cheery - great job and thanks for joining us today!

~amy~ said...

Magnificent card..love your choice of colors...perfect masculine card which I always think are tough to make. Thanks for playing!!

Velta said...

Perfect male card! Love this design :)

Anonymous said...

Diana! I just love your take on this challenge. Great patterns!

Taffy said...

that is awesome!! I'm so happy for you! I should do this challenge. Especially since i have a card-block! :) heehee

although, i think i/day would be a lil too much for me! LOL