Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Setting the Scene


Day 24 at 365 Cards is "Setting the Scene" and we were asked to do a card with a nature scene. Well, this is my take on it. The tree and the squirrel were cut from Happily Ever After and the flowers from Walk in My Garden (cricut carts). I added some stickles to the flowers. The green pp is MME, Wild Asparagus. I've got Day #25 card to do, so I'm keeping this one short. Thanks for stopping by! (Click on the title and go check out Krista (guest designer) and Tammy's (365 Design Team) cards!

9 comments:

Wendy and Chris said...

I LOVE this card... it is one of my favorites that you've done...

Kristie Larsen said...

SO cute! I love that tree and the cute little squirrel. Great job with the challenge!

~amy~ said...

Okay, I'm sooooo lovin' this...great job on the challenge!!

jacque4u2c said...

This is so what our trees look like right with all those blooms! Just beautiful!

Karen Lee said...

I love that tree!!! Fantastic work!

~Tammy~ said...

Thanks so much for doing my challenge today. I love your take on it!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Geat job on this challenge your card is so cute.

Debbie Stelton

Vicky said...

gorgeous!! i love all those flowers and that little squirrel is just too darn cute!

Isaiah Moyer said...

Thanks for this!