Saturday, March 21, 2009

I MADE THE DESIGN TEAM!!!

Well, I am so excited to let you all know that I am now on the Design Team at Christmas Cards All Year Round! Deanne and Tamara are so talented and they have a great group of people that participate over there. I'm so looking forward to working with them and the DT members on some great challenges. I remember last Christmas (and several past ones too!) when I was in a whirlwind trying to get Christmas cards completed for family and friends. It seems that with Christmas shopping, parties and family get togethers, there wasn't much time to make my cards. Well, at Christmas Cards All Year Round, you make 5 cards each month (or more if you'd like) and by December, you've got 55 (or more) cards made. What could be easier than that?! Also, if you get your 5 cards done each month, based on the challenges, you could win the monthly prize. Now I ask you, who needs to have 55 cards done for Christmas and not have to do them all at once? All of us! Also, Deanne and Tamara offer us up some great tutorials and other goodies during the month, so it's just a fun place to be. So, grab your friends and all your crafting buddies and head on over to Christmas Cards All Year Round. You'll enjoy the challenges and tutorials and get all your Christmas cards done EARLY this year!! Click on the header for this post or check out the link on the right of my blog and come join us. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Nessa said...

YAY! Congrats to you! I've never heard of that blog before and I love challenge blogs :) It looks like fun!

Wendy and Chris said...

Way to go Sissie! I'm so proud of you!

Maz said...

well done to you, I am so pleased for you but you deserve it, your work is fantastic
Maz

~amy~ said...

Woot! Woot!!! FABulous news!!!

Unknown said...

Your work is beyond fantastic, this is WELL DESERVED!!!

--Gracie at Everything Cricut/Creativity Inc

Tracy said...

Congratulations Diana, your cards are amazing, so i'm not surprised you made the DT, well done.
Hugs T x

Amanda Mac said...

How cool is that? Congrats!

Ann said...

Woohooooo! Congrats!

Wendy said...

what a beautifull card you made i love the cutie stamp on it your card

Greetings Wendy

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats and I can't wait to work with you!!! Hope you are well...

-t

Jaymee said...

that is great news!!!

sorry i am a little late to the party.