Friday, March 20, 2009

365 X2

I've got two 365 Cards today. I missed yesterday as I was having Cricut trouble. Turns out it was the cartridge and not my precious Expression. I'm so thankful!! So, yesterday's challenge at 365 was "Keep it to Yourself". We were to convey the birthday message in pictures and no sentiment on the front of the card. So, I used my Celebrations cartridge for the cut, my Fiskars border punch, a little ribbon, some rikrak and a few buttons.






Today's 365 challenge is "Inside Out". We were to keep the outside of the card simple and decorate the inside. It's like opening a present with the surprise on the inside. So, I went back to the Cricut and used the Animal Kingdom cartridge for my little fish and the grass. I ran two of the fish thru the Cuttlebug and added their little eyes. Not sure why I'm using so much orange these days, but I love this color!! (Could it be it's one of the colors of my Auburn Tigers??). The sentiment is also cut from Animal Kingdom. Thanks for stopping by today!






7 comments:

~amy~ said...

What fabulous cards!!! I really love the inside out one...sooooo creative!!

Rose said...

Both are great!! Have to say the one for day 20 is one of the BEST cards I have seen for the days challenge (I'm entitled to my opinion, right??) I might just "lift" it,oh wait mine is already finished and posted!! ;-)

Karen Lee said...

WOWZA!!!! What a terrific card. Love it!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Great cards I so especially love you inside out card the fish and under sea decor are just so much fun.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

That fishy card is amazing...when I saw the inside I was just "WOW" too darn cute :)

Wendy and Chris said...

Merrill needs this card... she loved the fish-ies at the aquarium!

Kristie Larsen said...

Oh MY These are adorable! I love that fishy card. Such a treat and really packs a punch on the inside and great pick of an image for your birthday card. It fits the challenge but isn't an obvious choice which is so nice! Great job!