Monday, March 23, 2009

Laura's Sketch #22


At 2S4U this week, it is Laura's turn and her sketch #22 is Fabalicious! My card base looks black in the pic, but it's actually navy blue. The pp and the little apple are from October Afternoon. (love it, love it, wish I had more of it!!). I did some stitching on this card, but am I ever going to get it straight?! However, I think that sometimes it doesn't look that bad if it's messy. Kinda adds to the card, don't ya think? Be sure to go over and see Laura's card this week and all of the DT cards............PURE EYE CANDY!!! (Just click on the title above). Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love the vintage look too! Just stunning! Bravo!

Savitri said...

Just adorably cute! I love how you put everything together and the ribbon is just perfect!

Tonya said...

This is Soooo Very CUTE! And I like the vintage style of it!

~dawne said...

Such a sweet card...I love the little card w/the kids....too cute.

dj said...

sweet!! love the way you tied the music theme into this card!!

jo said...

I just love this card!!! fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I just love this card!! Great take on the sketch.

Maz said...

I love the whole look of this card, its gorgeous
Maz

Unknown said...

I am SO scraplifting this!

--Gracie

Joke said...

Lovely card, great use of the ribbon.