Thursday, March 12, 2009

CPS#106 Sketch



I haven't participated over at CPS for a while and since I'm home today, I thought I would join in the fun over there. The sketch is #106 and I loved it! I needed to make a BD card for a friend, so I used this cool sketch. The pp is My Mind's Eye. I seem to be using alot of that lately. I cut the swirls with my Cricut cartridge - Wedding Solutions. I added some lace on the edge, some ribbon, the little green chipboard, a button and some twine and there you have it! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card!! I love the cute accents you used! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Rosanne said...

This is a pretty card!

Chrissy C said...

Very pretty card. I love the colors!

Chrissy C said...

Hi! I forgot to mention. You asked over at my blog today if I use the Wizard or Cuttlebug to cut the nesti's. I do use the Cuttlebug. Works like a charm!

Thanks for all the nice comments too!

Amanda Mac said...

Very cute! The colors are so warm and pretty.

TesaB said...

Beal take on the sketch! Love that swirl!

Anonymous said...

Love the flourish on this card!! Love the design too!!

Taffy said...

OMGosh! I love it! How do you keep up? You're the superwoman of cards!!

keep up the good work my friend :)

Pamela said...

Great card!

Linda Beeson said...

Beautiful card, great use of that CPS sketch! Glad you played along.