Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sing Along Saturday & CP Sketch #7


Got one card done today for 2 challenges. Don't you love when that happens? Today at 365 Cards it's Sing Along Saturday. The challenge was to make a card based on the song "Lean on Me". And....at Card Patterns we're working on Sketch #7. I love this little Penny Black stamp so it's the first thing I thought of for the 365 Card challenge. I colored it, believe it or not, with ultra fine tip Sharpie's! The pp is from The Paper Studio and chipboard is from Basic Grey. The little letters are from Making Memories. The bow and the tie on the button is a shoe string that I found around the house. (Don't ever throw ANYTHING away!). Oh, almost forgot, just below the bow at the top is a heart that I punched out of plastic with a MS heart punch. The plastic was part of the wrapper from a new Cricut cartridge. Well, I think that's it. Thanks for stopping by! (oh, and be sure to read my previous post for my great news!!)

21 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

That is ADORABLE! I love the sentiment and how you arranged it. Just perfect!

~amy~ said...

I think this card is super cute!!! That image is just darling and I just LOVE the colors!!

Karen Lee said...

Terrific!

Laurel said...

Very Cute!

Karen Lee said...

Diana here is the link to the site where I found the image you liked on my last card.
http://www.myspacepimper.com/images/1637-gifs.htm

Sonya said...

Well done Diana! I am another crafter who just hates to throw anything away, you never know when it just might come in handy! Your card is gorgeous, I love your colouring.

Maz said...

This card is gorgeous and that image is perfect, love it all

maz

Leontine said...

What a cute card. I really like your stamp!!
Regards,
Leontine

Sandra1968 said...

A cute card :-)

Vicky said...

So cute! The colors are fantastic and the image is just too sweet! Thanks for joining us!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

The cuteness factor on this card is over the moon. Also give yourself a pat on the back for the challenge combo I love when that happens.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Kristen Swain said...

love that stamp! sooo cute! great card!
kris

Ann said...

Super duper ca-ute!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! Great job with the sketch. That little elephant is so sweet. Thanks for joining us!

whoistracy said...

Oh what an adorable card! Your coloring is fabulous. So glad you could join us!

Martha said...

Wow, this is so cute! Love this!

Erin Smetak said...

Aw, I love this!!!! Great job!!!

papertrails leaver said...

oh this is so stinkin cute!

Mary said...

Awesome idea to make your own acrylic charm! Very nice -

mbryt1.blogspot.com

Raechelle Bellus said...

how cute! The coloring is fantastic! Wonderful card, thanks for playing along.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is so adorable!