Monday, June 29, 2009

Top 5 at CP!!

Thank you to the wonderful DT over at Card Patterns for choosing my sister's birthday card as part of the top 5 this week!! I had so much fun making this card for my sister and I gave it to her Saturday. She loved it which makes it so very special to me. So, go check out the other Top 5 AND Tracey's winning card for sketch #20......FABULOUS stuff!! Thanks again for the votes :)
http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2009/06/monday-winners-top-5.html
Have a great day everyone!!

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats Diana, I'm not a bit surprised! You do awesome work with sketches. (I find them a MAJOR challenge) Love your work and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. Hugs, D

Tracey Taylor said...

I am not surprised, either. Beautiful cards on your blog! CONGRATS

Ann said...

Woot! Woot! You are on fire, girl! :D

Carol said...

Congrats - I love your cards - especially the owl card.

carol

Wendy and Chris said...

Of course I LOVE IT!!!