Sunday, June 14, 2009

Better today.....Day #106 Super Sketchy Sunday..

Well, the mojo is working it's way back. I had a great sketch from Pam today with Day 106 @ 365 Cards. I needed to do a birthday card for a friend's granny. She loves chickens, so I HAD to use one! This one is cut from my cricut cartridge - Animal Kingdom. I added some rafia and some twine, a few little tiles, a cute ribbon and a computer generated tag. I think it looks pretty country. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by today (and thanks to all my well wishers from yesterday!). OOPS!!! Almost forgot........It's Cosmo Cricket week at 365 Cards so be sure to stop by and join in the fun this week!! You "could" win a fab prize!!

Here is the sketch:




And here is my card:



20 comments:

Jana said...

I am in love with your card. I have this big goofy grin on my face because of it. That chick is too cute and the jute is perfect.

Gloria Stengel said...

Ok, this busted me up - which means I laughed my you know what off! Too cute and fun!

Unknown said...

I love it Diana!! Chick is an endearment I use all the time. The person who receives this card should have a smile of their face for quite a while lol.
Hugs
Michelle

Chrissy C said...

Oh my gosh that chicken is to funny! I'd say your mojo is back! Well done!

P.S. I did stop by and check out Julie!

Fi said...

LOL - Diana, that is just super cute and funny. I love it.
Hugs
Fi

Karen Lee said...

Oh my gosh......this couldn't be any cuter!! I love that little chicken, my kitchen is full of chickens!! Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face this evening!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...

this is too cute!!! fantastic card :D

Anonymous said...

Love that card, the chicken is wonderful, granny is going to love it.

Rae said...

This is one cute card.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Diana, I love your card it is fantastic. I am a true rooster/chicken fanatic. My kitchen is full of the little critters.

Shari said...

Diana This is just too cute! I love your stuff. Everything!

Ann said...

Ohhhh, this is FABULOUS!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh Diana, how stinkin' creative is this??!!! I keep thinking I need to get a cricut :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I love it!!!! Nanny is going to be SOOOOO excited and I am sure will keep it up in her kitchen. You are truly amazing and as always... you kill me with your your creativity!!!! Thank you Diana!!! This will be one she will always remember!!!!

Julie said...

I love the card. It is really GREAT! They always are.

Susan said...

love the raffia bow, and the fun, fun gingham traim. I actually saw an egg when I saw the sketch. nice job on the Super sketch

Peet said...

oh, love this! Great card, Diana!!!

Enfys said...

Wow Diana, you really nailed this one, it's AWESOME
hugs
En x

Kristie Larsen said...

Oh! I Shrieked with joy when i saw this!! ITs just too too cute. I love it!

Cassie said...

i have just fallen in love with your blog and your work!