Saturday, June 13, 2009

This is bad...........very BAD!

I'm stumped. I can't craft.........at all! I've sat at my craft table since 8:00 this morning and nothing. I spent about 3 hours on the 365 Cards challenge..........and nothing. I spent another 2 hours on the Card Patterns challenge..........and nothing. I've looked at the 2S4U challenge for the last 1 1/2 hours...........and nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. What is going on with me today?! I put something together and don't like the patterns. I try a 6X6 and find it should be a 5X7. I stick something down and decide I don't like it. I print an image and it's too big. I cut out an image and I cut into the lines. Nothing is working. So........I'm gonna put it all away and try again tomorrow. I have several cards to make for friends, but I'm getting nowhere. Think I'll go eat a plate of the deliciously smelling smoked bbq ribs that hubby is cooking, watch a movie or two and try again tomorrow. Thanks for joining me in my pitty party and I'll see you tomorrow...........hopefully.

5 comments:

Maz said...

Oh Diana, this is so unlike you, your mojo must have gone awal but hopefully it will be back tomorrow.
Once you have had a break hopefully it will all fall into place
Maz

Mrs. Butler said...

I'd say some ribs sound like just the cure ;)

Eating Cheetos said...

This must mean something REALLY good is brewing in that mind of yours right now. It has soaked up a full days worth of mental creativity...I bet tomorrow you'll have a breakthrough! I can't wait to see all the creations that are just waiting to spill onto your craft table!!

Julie said...

Oh I hate to hear that. The ideas will all be back in the morning when you wake up. Enjoy the ribs and movie. I can't wait to see what you create tomorrow......I love you!

Jeannie said...

We've all been there girlfriend. Sometimes I make a card and just throw it out because if I can't stand looking at it, why would anybody else, ya?! Anyway, it happens, no worries, and don't give up, you'll be back in no time!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie