Saturday, June 6, 2009

My new favorite thing....

Well, I have to apologize that I've been somewhat MIA this week. It's been a busier than average week at work and I've been too exhausted at night to get any crafting done. We went to dinner last night with family and friends (16 of us!) and on the way home, we purchased this:




Well, we've spent the last 4 hours putting it together and adding some lights but I am comletely in love with it! If you live in the south, you know that we have some very hot summers and LOTS of huge mosquitos. Well, the mosquito nets on this little baby are the perfect ticket to keep them away from ME. The net "drapes" pull together and zip up and then you are completely closed off from little critters. So, now I will enjoy coming home from work, grabbing my favorite scrapbooking magazine and a cool glass of sweet tea and heading out to enjoy the evening in my new gazebo. Ahhhhh......love it! Oh yeah, I almost forgot......we added a fan inside too!
Anyhoo, some of our kids are coming over for dinner, so no crafting today, but I will for sure be back in the craft room tomorrow. Got lots of Father's Day cards to make. Thanks for stopping by today :)

4 comments:

Chrissy C said...

What a great little Oasis you have there. I wish I lived closer... I would love a glass a sweet tea and a chat in that little haven! Glad to hear your having a great weekend!

Rose said...

Well this should keep your HUGE bugs at bay!! ours nights are too hot to enjoy outside, but i did enjoy the nights in PA with the new inlaws a few summers back :D

Amanda Mac said...

Those are so cool - I'd love to get one someday. Enjoy!

Carol said...

Fabulous Gazebo! I know you will enjoy this "cool" relaxing place!