Monday, June 8, 2009

Day #100 - Manic Monday ~~~


The challenge today..........use 5 bold colors on your card: RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, and BLUE - No pastels! Well, tomorrow is my anniversary to my wonderful hubby of 8 years. He's frowned in the past when I've made "manly" cards, saying that they are not bright enough. I tend to use dark blues, browns and blacks on man cards, but NOT THIS TIME!! I used the challenge today to make a bright cheerful card for the hubby. I used some FAB paper for the "S" from (you guessed it) Basic Grey. The green stripes are from Heidi Swapp. I had some cute little scrabble letters to add and a little bling (arrow). Hubby bought me the little glittered hearts for Valentines Day. (which happens to be the day he proposed 8 years ago). You can click on this one to view it larger. I'm not sure why some of my pics enlarge and others don't. (weird!). Well, I think I covered all the colors for today's challenge and I hope hubby will like it. Thanks for stopping by :)

17 comments:

Kristen H said...

I love this card. The sentiment is great. What a sweet card and love how you used these fun bright colors!!!

Ann said...

SO fun! I love the sentiment and the adorable Scrabble tiles!

jacque4u2c said...

This is so wonderful! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Diana.

Karen Lee said...

Such a fabulous anniversary card! He should really like this one as it has color, color, color!!
......HAPPY ANNIVERSARY......
hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...

Happy 8 Years!!!! well this is sure to be bright enough for him!! love it :D

Chrissy C said...

Great card! Love the colors!

Congrats on your Anniversary!!!! DH and I have our Anniversary tommorrow too! We're celebrating two years!

I still have to make my card...ooopsss...LOL!!!

Amanda Mac said...

Great card - happy anniversary, too!

Made by Mandy said...

Well you managed it then, a bright anniversary card. You know your hubby will like it better than a boring masculine one.

Happy 8th anniversary sweetheart, hope you have many, many more happy years together.

Love to you both xxx

Evelin said...

it's beautiful :) Love it!

Mrs. Butler said...

woohoo!! happy anniversary!!! (so glad to hear you're celebrating in the right month this year ;) lol!)

Love you!
~Bekah

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Happy Anniversary I am sure your hubby will love this card just as much as he loves you. Great job.

~amy~ said...

such the creative and fun card!

Jacquel said...

This is really cute....love the colors you used too!

I hope your anniversary is FAB!!!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary - I love the card!
Love Julie

Chrissy C said...

Left ya something on my blog girly!

Gloria Stengel said...

I think he'll be happy with this one! This is fab!