Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day #110 - My Guy and 2S4U Laura's #28


Two challenges in one today. Well, 3 if you count the fact that any 'man' card is a challenge for ME! So, I used Laura's sketch at 2S4U and the "My Guy" challenge at 365 Cards for today. We were to make a guy card and use argyle paper on the card. I cut the plane and the car from some very cool paper by K&Co. The sentiment was cut from Graphically Speaking (Cricut). I added some washers that I inked up with alcohol inks and a metal tag. I would tell you all the paper mfg's that I used, but I cut it all up before I checked it :)
So, this is the last (YES!) Father's Day card that I have to make. (jumping up and down and yelling like a wild person!). Hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

~amy~ said...

Diana...Good grief my dear....this turned out FABulous...I absolutely love it!!! The washers are such a nice touch!

claudia shadler said...

Oh my! any boy would totally look at that cute plane you added to the card, it totally rocks! Awesome PP, nice take on the sketch!

Clouds :D

Susan said...

oh, cool, cool, cool! Those oldie vehicles are just the transportation this masculine card needed to carry you to the finish line! I love the argyle and those brights

cnelson said...

oh my heck...how cute is this?!! I could love it more! fabulous, fabulous, FABULOUS!!!

Ann said...

Oh, this is AUsomely cute! LOVE it!

Karen Lee said...

This is absolutely AWESOME!!! I love it!!! Did I say "LOVE IT"!!!!

hugs, Karen Lee

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What a gorgeous card! Great take on the sketch too (which reminds me that I've yet to do mine!). Left you an award on my blog!

Tracey Taylor said...

totally adorable

Enfys said...

What a great card, I love all the detail you put into it Diana, those washers are inspired!
hugs
En x

Nicole A. said...

I love this one! It is awesome! Your cards are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love this! I love everything about it. Those cars and colors are terrific!