Sunday, June 28, 2009

CP Sketch #21 and The Pink Elephant #21

Card Patterns has got an 'ausome' sketch this week!! Here's the sketch:



Told ya! Also, The Pink Elephants Challenge #21 is "Your Favorite Color Combo". So, I used some yummy papers that I recently won in some blog candy. Evidently this blue and green combo is now my fav :) I cut the scallops with the Cricut using Plantin Schoolbook. Then I added some embossing to it with the Cuttlebug. The image and sentiment are from Pink Petticoat. I printed it twice and cut out part of it from the second copy. I colored the image with Sharpies, added some stickles to the cupcake and some Glossy Accents to the cherry. Then I pop dotted the cupcake and cherry to add some dimension. I added some yummy ribbon and some cute little flowers from Flora Doodles. So, this one is for a friend's daughter for her birthday. Hope she likes it. Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Krista B. said...

What a "Sweet" card! I love that adorable cupcake stamp and those papers are so much fun :)

Liz Weber said...

Yum Diana your card is so scrummy - just love love that cupcake image and how you decorated it!Blue and Green is a gorgeous combo!

Chrissy C said...

Ausome! Love the scallops and the colors! Great card!

Ann said...

Yummo cupcake! I love all the sparkle!!!

Cindy Lee said...

That's a sweet card!! Love the cupcake!

whoistracy said...

Diana, another gorgeous creation! Love that shade of blue and all the sparkles. This is just adorable. Glad you could play along again. And congrats on the top 5 from last week. :o)

Enfys said...

This is adorable Diana, love the texture and different elements. Fab use of colour too
hugs
En xx

~amy~ said...

Oh Diana, this is sweeter than sweet!!!

Wendy and Chris said...

I LOVE this card! It's one of my favorites!!!

LORi said...

This is one fine color combo and a very yummy card!!

Thanks for sharing with The Pink Elephant this week!!!

Katjuska said...

I love your card.
Thanks for visiting my blog :) See ya!

Carol said...

LOVE these colours together!! and that's a great cupcake too!
Thanks for playing our challenge :)

Hugs
Carol x