Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fabulous at 50!

Another Loralie Design fabulous fabric lady. I really can't thank Enfys enough for introducing this fabric and technique to me. I love these little ladies! This one is for a fab lady about to be 50. I was "strongly" asked to make this card for a friend and who could turn down making a blingy, fab lady card?! You know, the hardest thing sometimes is finding the right paper. Well, I thought she looked perfect against the black and I got oh so lucky that I had the perfect color ribbon to go with it. And yes......those are feathers coming out of her hat. Cute, huh? So, I hope she likes it and I hope she has a fabulous birthday! Thanks for stopping by today and as always, thank you SO MUCH for your 'ausome' comments :)


And the inside (with MORE bling!):

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Diana I LOVE your work!! You are incredible!! This is just the cutest card.

--Gracie from Imagine That

Sherry Eckblad said...

Diana, I love this little lady too. I might have to find out where to get them and how you do whatever it is you do to make them look oh so fantastic.

Christy said...

Too cute! You are so talented.
Christy

Ann said...

Oh, this is absolutely fabulous! I love the bling and the FEATHERS!!!

Chrissy C said...

Alright, this is just to darn cute with the feathers in her hat. You never cease to amaze me! Great job girl!

Susan said...

this is so fun, love the polka dots and that hat! I'll bet the half century girl will be thrilled! nicely done, Diana!

Nancy Sanders said...

Love this card as well as others on your blog.love your card making style!

Lynn Mercurio said...

hehe...this is fantastic. What a great idea to place the feather behind her hat! I'm sure she will absolutely LOVE it!