Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kazan's Sketch #29



Great sketch this week by Kazan at 2S4U. The DT over there has some real eye candy with this one, so be sure to go check it out! My card was made for a little lady that's turning 10. I love all these colors together and I think it will brighten her birthday. (at least I hope so!). I won these papers in some blog candy (yummy!) and I used the swirls CB folder on the circle. The little butterflies are an MS punch with a little bling added. The little girl's name is Claire, so I thought the sentiment with the C was perfect-o. The little flowers are Flora Doodles and the ribbon, button and twine are from my stash.
So, this week at 2S4U they are taking it down to the top 5 in the Ultimate Card Showdown. I can't hardly wait to see who wins the grand prize soon. The cards in the contest are absolutely gorgeous and so stinkin' creative! So, go check out the site to see all the goodies. Thanks for stopping by today :)

14 comments:

Chrissy C said...

That card is STUNNING! Fantastic!

Ann said...

Love, love, love these colors and those little butterflies! Gorgeous card, Diana!!!

cnelson said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! loooooooooove the colors!!

Susan said...

well, I adore your eye candy right here, Diana! What a fun, fun card! The DT over there haven't got anything on you....

Latisha said...

Such a fun and bright card, totally beautiful!!
hugs,
Latisha

Shemaine Smith said...

Diana love your take on the sketch! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

liszha said...

I am sure she is gonna be happy with this cheerful happy card. I love what you did with it.
It will be the prettiest card she is gonna get.
Have to get that MS punch btw.

Unknown said...

oh l love this card. You did an awesome job on the sketch.
Hugs
Kazan

~amy~ said...

woot woot ♥sista♥!!! A humungous Congrats!!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

Love your card. Congrats of making it to the FAB 5!

Ellen

Ann said...

Wooohooooo!!!! Fab 5, baby!!!! :D

Kim Sonksen said...

Congratz on making the Fab FIve - and it is so deserved. I love the vibrancy and happy feel of your card

Julie said...

This card is GREAT! Congrats on making the FAB 5.
Love Julie

Liz Weber said...

Diana this is so beautiful, so fresh, such a wonderful combo of colours - congrats on the Top 5, very well deserved!