Monday, June 15, 2009

Day #107 - So Girly!


At 365Cards today, the word "Girl" must be somewhere on the card and you should make the card very girly. Well, I've added so much bling to this card that it couldn't be anything BUT girly! This little lady is fabric from Loralie Designs (found online because of the FAB Enfys). I added some bling for her earrings, necklace and shoes that was won from my friend Ann's blog candy recently. I added more bling, some white grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment is computer generated. The patterned paper was in a Martha Stewart paper pack. I was supposed to be making Father's Day cards tonight, but I just couldn't pass up "girlie day"! Plus....it's Cosmo Cricket week at 365 Cards this week and I have to play! OK, so I'm off to check out all the other cards from all the fab ladies @ 365 today. I know they're all drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by :) (you can click on this one for a close up of ALL that bling and the sentiment.)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness....check out those magnificent colors and bling!!!!!! LOVE it diana!

Julie said...

I love it. The lady is very cute....I love the idea of using the fabric ladies on your cards. I'll see you tomorrow!

Sherry Eckblad said...

All I can say is Wowza! I love your card and that is my kind of girl.

Karen Lee said...

Oh my.....I love it!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Ann said...

Heeeee!!!! Diana, this card is TOO much fun! That girl is a hoot, and the bling looks FAB!!!!

Chrissy C said...

Blingtastic!!! I love that fabric lady! She is to cool! Great girly card!

Jana said...

So cool. Love this. The detail is amazing. Great card.

Rose said...

screams girly to me!! love all the bling and of course the fabric lady :D

Made by Mandy said...

That sentiment made me giggle.

Cool card xxx

Eating Cheetos said...

She is sassy and she knows it! :) Love this card!!!

Carol said...

WOW - Super Cute! I just love girly stuff:)

Unknown said...

Oh WOW!!! You are incredible. If I grow up, I want to be just like you!

This card is amazing!

--Gracie from Imagine That

Unknown said...

What a FAB card - I love that image and the quote is a riot!

Jeannie said...

Well I see your mojo is back in full force - this is just hysterical and wonderful all rolled together in one!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Gloria Stengel said...

I could not stop laughing long enough to type! This is fantastic! She's "ausome" right?! You are a crack up!