Sunday, June 28, 2009

I made the FAB 5!!!

OMG!! I am SO STOKED that I made the fab 5 this week at 2S4U!! I have been participating in their sketch challenges for many months now and I enjoy creating from their sketches each and every week. My card is the one just below this post that I made for little Claire. She will be 10 next week and she was a student of my sister's in 2nd grade. My sister became close friends with her mom and dad and they are spending vacation together this week, so my sis asked me to make her a special card for her 10th birthday. I hope she likes her card and I told my sister to show her that it made the fab 5 on the WWW. Anyhoo, I'm so very excited and thank you to Kazan and Laura and all of their DT for inspiring sketches and cards every week of the year :) Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised though...that card is simply stunning!

Maz said...

Congratulations Diana, it is a gorgeous card, you deserve it.
Thanks for the support you have given me through my troubles, you are trully a great friend
Hugs Maz
xxx

Eating Cheetos said...

Of course you made the Fab 5! You AND your cards are FAB! :)

*Side note: I just unpacked the box with the card box you made. I squealed with delight -- it was like opening a Christmas gift! I so enjoy it -- plus it always reminds me of you! :)

Rose said...

congrats!!! :)

SmilynStef said...

Huge congrats ... fabulous card.

Wendy and Chris said...

I told Claire all about this and she said, "It's going in a very special place then!"