Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday for Dad


No challenge card today, just a birthday card for a friend's dad. The paper, circle and tag is Heidi Swapp - World Traveler. I added some twine and a little bling. Quick post tonight as I was late getting home. My local "pretty paper store" is closing and I'm devastated about it! I went by and took advantage of the 50% and 75% off closing sale. I got some great buys, but I'm still sad about the closing. Now I will be held hostage by Michael's and Hobby Lobby. However, I did find out that a new JoAnn's is opening, so I'm anxious to visit. Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Very nice card for a male. I really like the way you tore the tag and tag background.

Carol:)

Rose said...

love how you tore the tag, and perfect for a man :D

Ann said...

Very nice masculine card!