Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day #78 - Super Sketchy Sunday


Another sketch today and let me tell ya, this one wasn't easy! Pam really pulls that creativity out of us in so many ways and today's challenge was a REAL challenge! I've used some Basic Grey papers and I think the bottom paper is Paper Studio. The chipboard piece going diagonally is by My Mind's Eye. The marquee paper is Anna Griffin and the stamp is Stampabilites. I added a little ribbon from my stash and I was finished. Whew! I stared at this sketch forever this morning and wasn't sure about it, but.....it's done. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your super nice comments!

15 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is simply super, lovely colours, great sentiment. I love it!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

This is a great card Di and I agree with Chrissie the colour combo is awesome.
Regards
Michelle

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is beautiful and although you said it took awhile you sure made an amazing card.

Gloria Stengel said...

Nicely done! Holy moley! This is very pretty!

Karen Lee said...

You sure did a great job with today's challenge. It wasn't an easy one for me!

hugs, Karen Lee

Vicky said...

Just beautiful...i love the colors and the patterns!

Fi said...

Fantastic card, I love your colour/paper combo and love your sentiment.
Hugs
Fi

Rose said...

you are not alone as i had the hardest time with this sketch also!! you did a fantastic job :D *is that a new pic of you i see to the right?* :D

~amy~ said...

Whatta gorgeous card!!! Love your profile pic too!!!

Chrissy C said...

Great card! The colors really make it! "Ausome" job with the sketch!

Jeannie said...

So beautiful and a great sentiment! This is a fun sketch to use over again, don't you think?

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Kristie Larsen said...

oh, I think it is just gorgeous! Fabulous papers and colors. Lovely lovely job!

Maz said...

It is hard to believe that you had a hard time with this sketch as your card is so amazing, love the papers and the sentiment
Maz

Carol said...

Just Beautiful! I love the colors and the mme tag.

Pam said...

Beautiful card, Diana, and a lovely sentiment, too :)