Saturday, May 16, 2009

Christmas Cards All Year Round - May Challenge


I'm posting this a little late, but better late than never I guess :) The challenge at CCAYR this month is to use flowers on your Christmas card. This is my DT card. I cut the poinsettias with the Cricut using the Joys of the Season cartridge and added stickles. The pp is by Paper Studio. The little branches and the sentiment are rub-ons by American Crafts. Be sure to check out CCAYR for all the great cards by the DT this month. Also, you should join us in participating this month in the challenge. You can get some great Christmas cards done and be ahead of the game this year! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Corina said...

I love the little flourishes off the pointsettias - I love pointsettias!! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog - you made my day!! :D

Birgit said...

Beautiful card for the May challenge. I really like all your cards