Sunday, April 19, 2009

WOW! Two more awards!

Well, I didn't expect to wake up this morning with 2 more awards for me! My dear new blogging friends from 365 Cards have given me some awards. If you haven't visited 365 Cards, you are truly missing out. You will not only find some great inspiration there, but you will meet some of the nicest people you could ever find in blog world. The first award comes from Maz. This lady is so very crafty and I look forward to visiting her every day. She makes the most incredible cards and paper crafts. She's also just become a grandmother AGAIN and her new grandson is just precious. Maz has given me the Kreativ Blogger Award and I am so appreciative. Thanks Maz! Be sure to go check out her amazing creations at http://natures-workshop.blogspot.com/.


The next award comes from the incredible Amy. Amy is on the design team at 365 Cards and her blog is true eye candy! She is so funny, kind and very encouraging. She also gives us the best links every Saturday for some true inspiration. Amy has awarded me with the lemonade stand award. This award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. Well, thank you Amy for the award and backatcha sister!! Go check out Amy's amazing creations (and her great Saturday links) at http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/. I also got this award from my new friend Fi. I've met Fi thru 365 Cards and she is so very talented! She always stops by to give me an encouraging word and she does the same for so many others. Thank you so much Fi for the award!! Be sure to stop by and check out Fi's creations at: http://mycraftyspot.blogspot.com/

Now, I am to nominate others for the Lemonade Stand award. So, here goes:
All of these ladies are truly amazing and they really do have great attitudes and they are so thankful each time I leave them a note. They all stop by frequently to encourage me and leave me the kindest messages. So, ladies, pick up your Lemonade Stand Award and place it prominently on your blogs, because you truly are deserving.
Now, for the Kreativ Blogger Award, I am to tell 7 things about myself, so here goes:
1. I am 47 years old.
2. I have been married to the most wonderful man for almost 8 years. This is my second marriage and I'm so blessed that the Lord gave me this wonderful man.
3. I have 5 children. Two are biological and 3 are inherited from my 2nd marriage. I don't call them step-children because they have become part of me and I love them all so very much, so they are ALL my children.
4. I have one beautiful granddaughter, Maggie. She is so special to me that I can't even put it into words. I pray that God will bless me with many other grandchildren. Being a grandparent really is GRAND.
5. I love Mexican food. I don't care if it costs $5.00 or $25.00, it's all good to me!
6. I'm addicted to sweets. If you give me a steak and a piece of chocolate, the steak will get cold cause I'm eating the chocolate first!

7. I love card making and scrapbooking. It not only gives me pleasure as I create, but I have made so many friends online and other ways during the process.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back a little later with a new creation. Have a great Sunday and a great week!!

4 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Hey Diana!!! Glad to see you back! Thanks for the award. I've seen that lemonade stand around, now I've got one of my own!! Thanks sweetie! I didn't get to complete the score-it week. I haven't been feeling well. I'm hoping to start up again with todays sketch. See you around!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Pam said...

Well first of all, congrats on all your recognition in the blogging world - it is truly deserved! And second, thank you for the lemonade stand award {blushing}!

Rose said...

You deserve ALL of them!! you are as you name states....AUSOME!!! thanks for the award I'm so honored that you enjoy my blog and visit so offten with your uplifting comments :-)

Fi said...

Hi Diana
You are welcome and Thank you for the mention.
You are very deserving of the awards, your creations are just AUSOME!!!
Thank you for all of your support of my OK and not so OK creations.
Hugs
Fi