Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pink Petticoat


I found this website yesterday and OMG!!! I love this place!! You purchase and download images that you can color, glitter, leave black/white or whatever you want to do with them. I spent $20.00 and got a TON of images!! Go here and check it out:

http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/index.php. This is a card I made with one of the images. (click on it and you can see it larger). The sentiment is part of the image also. I just used that fab Martha Stewart glue pen and fine glitter to dress it up a bit, added some ribbon, flowers, button, twine and done! Isn't she cute?
You really do need to check them out. TFL!!

2 comments:

Kazan Clark said...

Diana that bird is so stinking cute!
Hugs
Kazan

Enfys said...

Hey Diana, love what you are doing with PP, don't you just love the images!
hugs
Enfys x