Sunday, February 22, 2009

1st Birthday Party!







Well, we've just arrived back home from Merrill's first birthday party and let me say it was too fun! My sister did such a creative job of decorating for the party (including making the invites, all the decorations AND CD's for us to all take home!). And she says she's not creative - whatever. So, I wanted to share a couple of pics from the party. Merrill is too cute and she had a great time today. And she LOVED her cake!! Oh, and she got a little shopping cart with some "fake" food. I think the bologna was her favorite. Check out the pics. Happy Birthday again, little one. I love you....Sissie.




2 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

What an ADORABLE birthday girl!!! I forgot Maggie and Merrill are only 6 days apart! Too fun!! :)

Wendy and Chris said...

My sweet pumpkin... Can't wait to see the rest, Sissie!! I love you, thanks for helping make her day so special!