Monday, September 14, 2009

Doodle Palace - NEW IMAGES!!

New images are being showcased at Doodle Palace a little later today. So, me and the other DT members were asked to create some cards using these cute, cute new images. I chose the little elf and I just love him! Here's my card:



The HoHoHo paper is Paper Studio and the trim at the top is Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses. I colored the elf with colored pencils and lots of Stickles! I added some ribbon and bling from my stash to finish it off. Isn't he just too cute?! So, head on over to Doodle Palace and pick up these new images and while you're there, be sure to shop for more!! Also, Doodle Palace has some great challenges and chances to win some of the AUsome images on the challenge blog, so become a follower and join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by today :)

3 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

Love it, Diana! You always come up with the cutest ideas!! What I would give for an ounce of your creativity!

The grandparents are coming in this week/weekend to celebrate Miss Priss's 1st birthday!! Whoohoo! :)

Lana Clarke said...

Love what yo have done with this cute little guy Diana
Lana x

Viv said...

Love your card! Papers are gorgeous and he's a cute elf!