Monday, September 14, 2009

Autumn at MyGraphico

There is a new challenge today at the MyGrafico Challenge Blog and you're gonna love this one! It's a 1 - 2 - 3 challenge: 1 digital image, 2 designer papers, 3 embellishments. This week the design team is featuring this Autumn Elements set:



I chose to use the scarecrow image and I think he turned out pretty cute. I printed the image, colored it, added some stickles and pop dotted the shirt on the scarecrow. I did this in order to add some rafia underneath. The 2 patterned papers are at the top on down the side. My embellies are a couple of flowers, the stickles and some cording. So, thanks for stopping by and if you'd like to purchase this set, go here. Also, if you would like to participate in our 1-2-3 challenge this week, please come join us! It is highly suggested, but not required that you use a MyGraphico image, but with so many freebies on the website, why not use one of those and join in the fun?! Have a great week!!


11 comments:

Rose said...

super cute!!! :0)

Unknown said...

soo so cute!

raindropecho said...

This is sooo adorable! Love it!
- Ann

Amanda Mac said...

ACK! I love love love how you did the raffia on the scarecrow!

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute Diana.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh my Gosh! How amazing! I love the way you popped the scarecrows shirt & the straw is a stroke of pure Genius! WOWza! :o)

Unknown said...

totally LOVE these colors!

Lana Clarke said...

What a super card and the scarecrow is awesome
Hugs
Lana x

Mary said...

Love the dimension! Cute!

Stephanie said...

that raffia was such a great idea!!! too creative - I love it :)

stampinlynn said...

Spooktacular work you got going on here in this blog tfs...Lynn:)