Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm still here.......

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't just disappeared. I've been having some medical issues and haven't been able to craft for the last several days. Tomorrow I'm having some injections in my back and hopefully I will be doing cartwheels afterwards. Of course, I couldn't do cartwheels BEFORE I had back issues, so not real sure I will after my shots. At any rate, I have been checking in on alot of you and I'm amazed at your creativity. You all are such an inspiration to me and I love popping over to see your latest creations. So, say a little prayer for me tomorrow (I'm pretty nervous about this) and I hope to be back online very soon. Hugs!! And thanks for stopping by today :)

6 comments:

Eating Cheetos said...

Girl! I was about to ask you where you'd been! I'm so sorry to hear about your back issues. I know that can really take you out of commission. You'll do great at the doctor, and we all want to see a video of you doing your gymnastics in the craft room ASAP. :)

Amanda Mac said...

Hey, lady! I've been wondering about you. I'm sorry to hear about your back - prayers coming your way so that the shot isn't too bad!

Ann said...

Oh, Diana! I know everything will go just fine. You're in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

Julie said...

I will be thinking about you tomorrow. You will do GREAT! I love you!

Chrissy C said...

Hey girl, I will be thinking of ya tomorrow. If you are getting the shots for a slipped disc, don't worry. I had to take my uncle this morning for his injection and he feels much better already! He said it was just a bit unconfortable! Keep us posted on your progress! Good Luck!

Rose said...

i do hope your shots have heled your back pain. and i want pics of the cartwheels lol :)