Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cuttlebug "Sketch Hour" and Favorite Folder Challenge


So, my very talented friend Aymee has begun the Saturday Sketch Hour over at Cuttlebug Challenges. The sketch this Saturday was too cool, so I HAD to try it. The swirl is from a kit that I ordered from Oriental Trading some time ago. I just painted it black. The paper is from The Dollar Tree (this was a tip I got from Aymee some time back!). I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder on the copper paper, added a little "bling" and there you have it! The Swiss Dots is my fav folder, so this worked out well for the "Favorite Folder" challenge. Well, thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Bamabel said...

That is just beautiful Diana!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!! See you next time!

Hugs,
Aymee

AB. said...

Beautiful card - I love it. The colour combination & swiss dots work so well together.
Peace & love
Alison xx

Taffy said...

this is beautiful!! I love it too!! :)

Cassie said...

that's my favorite folder too! i love it on the copper - and just a touch of the patterned on the bottom! thanks for playing!

Amber said...

Love this card and the colors, it is beautiful!
Amber

Christy said...

That color is FABULOUS!!!

Annie said...

Wow that is so striking and combined with the baby photo it's just so meaningful.

Ann xxx

Becky G said...

Beautiful card and beautiful colors! They are so striking. Thanks for playing along with this week's Cuttlebug Challenge.

Hugs,
Becky

Allison said...

love the card and the folder
Thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Meda said...

It is fabulous how you use so rich colors!

Anonymous said...

I Love how rich this looks with the copper paper! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the colors. Thanks for playing this week.

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful!

Captain Scrappy said...

Love the colors! Great card! Thanks for playing this week :)

BettyBee said...

Great card! Love the colors and the fab swirl with the swiss dot embossing. Darling baby on your blog, too!

Jenn K said...

Very nice card! Like the colors

LORi said...

Very Nice!!!