Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's over............

Well, Christmas has come and gone and what a great Christmas it was! I got to spend 5 entire days with Maggie! She was so sweet and fun and she loved all her gifts from Grammy and Pops. She especially likes her Dora the Explorer ride on toy. Her parents push her around the house and she loves it! My DH got me 3 new Cricut carts for Christmas.........YEA!! I also got some new scissors (sticky free!), some new craft storage boxes and a few gift cards to buy MORE scrappy things!! Don't you just love Christmas?!! Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I look forward to seeing all of your great designs in the coming year. I hope to be a part of more challenges in 2009. I've got my scrappy room pretty organized now, so I should be able to work a little better. Well, now it's on to Valentines Day cards. It never ends does it? Thank goodness!!
Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: